What is that?

This happens to be a shark! Its called a Wobbegong and live in fairly shallow water in Australia and Indonesia. They are bottom dwellers that feed mainly at night on small fish and squid that might swim by them. There are different kinds of Wobbegons, this one in particular is a ” tasslled.” Other kinds of wobbegongs areĀ  found in different regions. Photo I learned about this Goblin Shark last week. They are found near Japan and sometimes Australia. TheyRead more