In the tradition of Sherry’s quiz about her trip with Aaron, I’m posting a quiz about our training program here at the museum. Answers to follow in a few days!
- Which animal are we currently training to get voluntarily into a trailer, just in case they need to be transported to the vet?
- Craisins are the favorite training treat for which animal?
c) black bears
- Which animal recently made a break through in their crate training, going all the way into their crate for the first time?
d) Miss Piggy
4. Which animals are station training to stumps in their exhibit?
- Which animals are not involved in the training program because of their involvement in a reintroduction program for an endangered species?
- Who recently added mango to their list of favorite reinforcers?
a) Max Steer
b) Cassandra Lemur
c) Lightning Donkey
d) Yona Bear
- How long ago did the museum start their behavior management program?
a) 6 months
b) 1 year
c) 3 years
d) 10 years
- Which staff member is involved in a training program to increase their tolerance for random hugs?